Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rest...

I promise I'm not trying to keep my blogs relating to my site name, but here I am with rest eluding me again.  It's after midnight and I have to work tomorrow, have been extra tired this weekend (a bit of a cold after me) and yet I'm still awake.  I wanted to catch up with email and reading the two blogs I keep up with and just got carried away, enjoying myself.  I watched "Chadwick, the Orphan"  and "A Catbus named Desiree".  Now I'm beginning to wish I had visited Jer and Liz that weekend and gone to the festival.  What fun!  I also enjoyed many of Jeromie's photos.  I have never doubted that he is talented,  but he keeps surprising me.  
I've ordered a 'travel planner' for Yellowstone in anticipation of our family trip to Montana.  It will be such fun to take my family to the area of the country I frequented on vacations as a child.  
I continue to delight in my 'children', though they are grown or nearly grown, but have a lot more time on my hands, with only one at home now.  I'm ridiculously busy with work, but my evenings and weekends are no longer filled with my children's activities.  There is a spot there....  just what will fill it remains to be seen.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home