Sunday, May 26, 2013

A long time coming...

I actually went to this site to create a blog to share devotional thoughts with others through a link to FB. Interesting to see how time has passed, but I haven't changed a whole lot. Still misplace my journals. Still want to make life changes related to the books I was reading three years ago. I've done a lot of traveling, been blessed with a beautiful granddaughter, celebrated my daughter-in-law and son's graduation from Denver Seminary, my daughter from UAB and taken several college courses myself. I still dream of an online business and the freedom it would permit me. I have at least tried to get private insurance to relieve me of the need for the full time status, and written a wee bit more than term papers. Oh, and let's not forget a short term mission trip to Bosnia, studied Revelation for two years in Precept, taken up tennis and dropped it, lead a women's small group and now co- leading a couples group with Bob. And volunteered in the nursery and dropped that. Ha! No wonder I haven't found time for a blog or to start a internet business. Traveler's rest. Hmmm. After the recent event I organized with Danielle's graduation and the trip to Destin, the title seems a bit appropriate. So I continue to fill my time with work, family, friends, ministry, studying and learning, sports and exercise, working on our home and seeking an even more fulfilling future. And always, always, seeking God and His will in the midst of it all.... HE IS GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home